TIME Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge TIME2110
Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge is a device used to measure the thickness of an object / material.
This is consistent with usage and direct view.
TIME®2110 is a basic and affordable ultrasonic thickness gage designed for non-destructive testing.
It is light (weight 140g), easy to use and accurate.
Despite its compact size, TIME®2110 ultrasonic thickness gauge supports automatic non-linear compensation with computer software to correct the non-linear errors of the probe for the purpose of improving the accuracy.
It also can be used to measure the sound velocity of a certain material through its thickness.
1. Free conversion between metric and imperial
2. Automatic calibration of zero point: automatically correct the system error
3. Automatic non-linear compensation: computer software is used to correct the non- linear errors of the probe for the purpose of improving the accuracy
4. The upward and downward adjustment keys enable prompt selection of sound velocity, thickness, and check the thickness memory units
5. Prompt indication for coupling state
6. Sound velocity can be measured according to the test block’s thickness
7. Ten thickness values can be stored without loss after turn-off
8. Sound velocity of five different materials can be stored directly needless to search in the conversion table
9. Low voltage indication and Automatic turn-off
10. Oil proof protection for longer service life
1. Main unit
2. 5P§¶10 probe
4. AAA battery
5. TIME certificate
6. Warranty card
7. Instruction manual
1. 5P 10/90 probe (1.2~225.0mm)
2. SZ2.5P probe (3.0~300.0mm)
3. 7PΦ6 probe (0.75~60mm)